Public relations – building and managing reputations
Public relations has a pivotal role to play in any organisation and can enhance all aspects of marketing communications. Our role is to reach your key audiences and influencers by explaining, validating and engaging your organisation’s proposition.
By achieving and maintaining a constant flow of on-target and on-message information, PR can:
- Enhance and endorse an organisation's reputation
- Launch new brands and products
- Raise awareness of existing services and products
- Increase new business and generate sales enquiries
- Help retain existing customers by engaging and informing
- Change perceptions
- Reinvigorate sales and marketing activity.
We offer sound strategic advice, cost-effective implementation, and a highly flexible resource for your organisation. Our services include:
- Developing and implementing media relations campaigns - using well written press releases and interesting, knowledge-sharing articles to raise awareness of your organisation
- Media liaison - we will save your time by handling all media enquiries for your organisation, and ensuring all PR opportunities are maximised
- Crisis management - we can help protect your reputation in the event of challenging and potentially damaging issues and crises
- Newsletters - maximise your investment in PR activity by using newsletters to further strengthen relationships with existing customers and influence new customers
- Awards - these are important endorsements for any organisation, its products and services. We can identify relevant awards programmes, and have a track record in creating winning entries to publicise our clients' achievements and successes.
"The article was spot on as ever. I wish all copy arrived so neat and tidy with great images attached", Editor, Offsite Magazine.
"A very well-written article", Director, Portakabin Group.
"Bridges Communications did an excellent job in pulling together an outstanding award submission", Judge, UK Private Business Awards.